1.7.0 - Multi-Wear release!
posted Jul 16, 2012, 7:11 AM [ updated Jul 16, 2012, 8:45 PM ]
After a super long wait, we present you the most often requested feature ever, ability to wear multiple of the same clothes layer. Most useful for alpha layers, which you'll need if you wear multiple rigged meshes! Right now we're the one and only viewer with V1 based UI to make it in the most future-proof and Viewer 3 compatible manner - Current Outfit Folder is fully supported and you can change between other modern viewers and Singularity without messing up your looks! The bulk of this work has been done by Shyotl. Also in this release:
- General graphics engine update, by Shyotl and myself, based on current Viewer 3.
- Region Windlight support, by myself, partially based on work by Kadah Coba.
- New sound system FMOD Ex integrated by Shyotl - check out all new Singularity -> Streaming Audio Display!
- Sound bugs fixed. Unfortunately, Aurora Var-size region support had to be dropped in the process.
- RLVa partially updated, by myself and Shyotl, to version 1.4.
- Holding Shift while crouching will work as crouch toggle, by myself and Inusaito Kanya.
- Aiming mode - in mouselook, hold right mouse button and scroll the wheel, by Sovereign Engineer
- New build preferences, by Inusaito Kanya
- Radar now indicates gesture/sound/particle/animation spam, taken from Avination viewer, by Fractured Crystal
- LSL editor update by Latif Khalifa, including external editor support.
Huge thanks fly out to everyone who joined us during testing and development! Latif Khalifa provided us with infrastructure and encouragement which proved vital! nhede Core educated us on texture fetch issues, Sovereign Engineer did an incredible lot of fixing and component updates, and Inusaito Kanya did a lot of UI realignment after it went out of whack because of newer UI libraries. Aleric Inglewood, Cale Flanagan and Tigh MacFanatic also did some fixing, and Nomade Zhao and Selvone Franizzi have been assisting with French translation and testing.